The Digital Asset Management Market report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Digital Asset Management market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers. This research report consists of the world’s crucial region market share, size (volume), trends including the product profit, cost, stock, scope, capacity utilization, supply, and demand and industry growth rate.
Get Sample PDF of Digital Asset Management Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245199
Top Players Are:
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Before Purchase Digital Asset Management Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245199
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Adoption of Cloud Solutions is Expected to Drive the Digital Asset Management Market
– With the increasing adoption of various technologies, like artificial intelligence and big data analytics, and cloud-based DAMs, are widely used. The AI use cases for DAM include optical character recognition, speech recognition, and facial recognition. This has propelled the demand for cloud applications, which is growing continuously.
– Various companies, such as Cognizant Technology Solutions, MediaBeacon, and Bynder are into cloud-based digital asset management and helping the market to grow rapidly, as a majority of the end users are looking for cloud-based solutions.
– There is an additional benefit by having cloud deployments for DAM, such as the digital media content can be made accessible to everyone and can be delivered easily across an enterprise. For instance, Bynder, which is a cloud DAM provider focused on sync and share services, while managing very large (multi-gigabyte and terabyte) files.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
– Digital asset management is expected to see a significant investment in Japan over the forecast period. Multiple private Japanese organizations are expected to offer digital asset management solutions to banks, as well as other government and private industries.
– Moreover, Japan has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as money, which has resulted in an increase in the number of digital assets in Japan, thereby, proportionately boosting the demand for digital asset management solutions in this region.
– Additionally, there is a huge demand for digital asset management in India from the entertainment and media providers, due to complexities related to the content, language, and other regional requirements. Owing to this, digital asset management was widely adopted to cater to such complexities.
Vital Pointers Counted:
- Product consumption patterns
- Valuation that each of these regions account for in the industry
- Market share which every region holds
- Consumption market share across the geographies
- Product consumption growth rate
- Geographical consumption rate
Purchase Digital Asset Management Market Report of $ 4250 (SUL) @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245199
Detailed TOC of Digital Asset Management Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increase in Number of Digital Assets
4.3.2 Integrating Digital Asset Management with Other Work Flow Solutions
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness and Higher Costs of the Solutions
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Brand Asset Management Systems
5.1.2 Library Asset Management Systems
5.1.3 Production Asset Management Systems
5.2 By Solution
5.2.1 Video Management
5.2.2 Creative Tool Integration
5.2.3 Asset Analytics
5.2.4 Web Content Integration
5.2.5 Brand Portals
5.2.6 Asset and Metadata Archiving
5.2.7 Lifecycle and Rights Management
5.3 By Deployment
5.4 By Organization Size
5.4.1 SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises)
5.4.2 Large Enterprises
5.5 By End User
5.5.1 Media and Entertainment
5.5.7 Other End Users
5.6.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6.4 Rest of the World
18.104.22.168 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Adobe Systems Incorporated
6.1.2 Canto Inc.
6.1.3 CELUM GmbH
6.1.4 Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
6.1.5 Oracle Corporation
6.1.6 Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co.
6.1.7 OpenText Corporation
6.1.8 QBNK Holding AB
6.1.9 Aprimo LLC (ADAM Software)
6.1.10 Bynder(Webdam Inc.)
6.1.11 Dell Technologies
6.1.12 MediaBeacon Inc.
6.1.13 Widen Enterprises Inc.
6.1.14 IBM Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]